5 WAYS DECCAN'S PREDICTIVE TECHNOLOGIES CAN IMPROVE YOUR EMERGENCY OPERATIONS
Are you tapping into all the advantages predictive technology can provide your Fire or EMS operation? Predictive technology is emerging in public safety as a powerful tool for deployment and response strategies. With the ability to analyze both historical and current data to forecast future patterns, technology has become an innovative way to manage emergency response that can bring about enhanced staffing and resource allocation, budget savings and improved financial performance, and increased visibility for elected officials.
Deccan answers five common questions Fire and EMS leaders face daily:
1. How can I assess and plan for Fire & EMS service delivery in constantly changing communities?
2. How can I be sure that I’m using my resources most efficiently on a day-to-day basis?
3. How do I ensure our response is efficient and timely when we have planned and unplanned community events?
4. Is there a better way to educate others about operational decisions and budget implications?
5. How do I plan and implement targeted & effective Community Risk Reduction (CRR) programs for my community?